Organization Application - Eight Tray Gangsta Crip

Moderators: Director, Staff Manager, Server Manager, Co-Director, Senior Administrator

Hazard

Organization Application - Eight Tray Gangsta Crip

Post by Hazard »

What is your in game name?: Jassi_Pradhan

What is your in game score?:10

How active are you a week in the Optiplex SAMP server?: 28-35 hrs a week

What type of organization are you thinking (i.e Privite Business or Mafia): Mafia

Please state the name of your organization: 83 Gangsta Crips

Give a little backstory of your org (Don't copy and paste info from internet):The 83 Gangster Crips, also known as the Eight-Tray Gangster Crips or 8-Tray Gangster Crips, are primarily an African-American street gang located in Hilltop Farm in Red county. Their neighborhood stretched from Gage Avenue to 79th Street, between Western Avenue and Vermont Avenue.

It is the gang that participated the most in the riots in Los Santos, they have the reputation of carrying out bloody attacks. They are named after a popular residential street called 83rd Street.

The Eight-Tray Gangster Crips are considered by federal agents and city officials to be one of the most violent street gangs in all of Los Santos County. They are well known for their brutal reputation with over 300 formerly active members. They are from the West Side Crips, led by Stanley Wallace (Tookie), in the early 1970s. The gang had the largest territory in all of Los Santos.

The 8-tray Gangsters Crips once made headlines when five of their members were convicted of murdering two innocent teenage girls for a bad drug deal. Two young girls were shot several times.

Please give up to 6 weapon id's for your org (Think logically, not for the most powerful): 4, 23 , 26 , 29 , 30, 33, 16

Please state 3 skins for your org (Please think. I don't want to see skins that don't match the org): 34 , 161 , 202

Please give a location for your org hq (I don't want to see a organization like Hitman, placed into the city: Hilltop Farm , Red county
Lintio
Director

Re: Organization Application - Eight Tray Gangsta Crip

Post by Lintio »

Accepted, Topic Locked