Organisation Application - Hram Gang

Moderators: Director, Staff Manager, Server Manager, Co-Director, Senior Administrator

BonerGhost

Organisation Application - Hram Gang

Post by BonerGhost »

What is your in game name?: Keith_Ounce
What is your in game score?: 13
How active are you a week in the Optiplex SAMP server?: I'm usually on everyday for a hour or so. So roughly 7 hours a week.
What type of organization are you thinking (i.e Privite Business or Mafia): Mafia.
Please state the name of your organization: Hram Gang
Give a little backstory of your org (Don't copy and paste info from internet): Hram Gang is a gang with no known ethnic origin, with members being from all around the world. Whilst the gang is by no means infamous, it's name has been heard amongst the community from time to time. It started out a merely a group of friends, nothing more. But due to members going through misfortunes, unfortunate events or experiencing first hand corruption in the streets of LS, the gang was formed to fight for there freedom and peace. Despite the fact that it is a gang, this doesn't mean the members are blood thirsty, violent people. Violence is a last resort. When fighting, firearms are scarcely used. (unless the other person(s) fighting the gang are using firearms).
Please give up to 6 weapon id's for your org (Think logically, not for the most powerful): Knife (4) Deagle (24) Dildo (10) AK-47 (30) Sniper (34) Knuckledusters (1)
Please state 3 skins for your org (Please think. I don't want to see skins that don't match the org): 73, 121, 206
Please give a location for your org hq (I don't want to see a organization like Hitman, placed into the city: Blueberry Acres.

Thank you for reading.