Organization Applications - Layout

Moderators: Director, Staff Manager, Server Manager, Co-Director, Senior Administrator

Lintio
Director

Organization Applications - Layout

Post by Lintio »

Hi there, If you wish to have your own organization in the Optiplex SAMP server, that here is the place to request.

Rules :

1. Don't spam out on different requests, all at one time. think of someone unique.
2. If your organization has been declined, please wait 7 days (from when an admin declined) to re-apply.
3. You must be active, and must have a good understanding of role-play, as well as all the terms and definitions about role-play.
4. You must follow the code below and copy and paste it into a new topic. If you don't, your org request will be auto denied.

Code: Select all

[b]What is your in game name?[/b]:
[b]What is your in game score?[/b]:
[b]How active are you a week in the Optiplex SAMP server?[/b]:
[b]What type of organization are you thinking (i.e Privite Business or Mafia)[/b]:
[b]Please state the name of your organization[/b]:
[b]Give a little backstory of your org (Don't copy and paste info from internet)[/b]:
[b]Please give up to 6 weapon id's for your org (Think logically, not for the most powerful)[/b]:
[b]Please state 3 skins for your org (Please think. I don't want to see skins that don't match the org)[/b]:
[b]Please give a location for your org hq (I don't want to see a organization like Hitman, placed into the city[/b]:
Please note : Organisation Managers are busy with other stuff, so it may take a few days for someone to get back to you, please do not beg someone to check your request, as they made auto decline your request.