ORG MAKING APPEAL

Moderators: Director, Staff Manager, Server Manager, Co-Director, Senior Administrator

Titan

ORG MAKING APPEAL

Post by Titan »

What is your in game name?:TITAN.
What is your in game score?:10.
How active are you a week in the Optiplex SAMP server?:40 plus hour a week.
What type of organization are you thinking (i.e Privite Business or Mafia):MAFIA.
Please state the name of your organization:THC Tango Hotel Charlie.
Give a little backstory of your org (Don't copy and paste info from internet):This Mafia background is that this mafia first do Robbery when some of the member get caught by police then this Mafia leader got very hate for the police as the member of the mafia release they all do more and more crimes big crimes kidnapping killing cops if they catch to catch them if any cop come to their HQ got shot on sight as the HQ area is resisted for all peoples it not resisted for member and leaders then this mafia recite members and make big mafia this mafia deal with the gang of GSF the gang roleplay with them and export money from business they sumgling drugs weapons etc things when The mafia grow up and make his name all peoples were scare of them as they extort profit from the business and also talk to the owner of the bussiness and RP then extort profit.
Please give up to 6 weapon id's for your org (Think logically, not for the most powerful):(1)= id model 356 M4. (2)=id model 352 Micro uzi. (3)=id model 348 Desert eagle. (4)=id model 355 knife. (5)=id model 357 country rifle.
Please state 3 skins for your org (Please think. I don't want to see skins that don't match the org):Skin id 117+118+120.Black suit with hat id 3.
Please give a location for your org hq (I don't want to see a organization like Hitman, placed into the city:Location of our org at Red country if u want pictures also of org discord me at TalhaSatti#9826.